NATUROPATHY IS THE PRACTICE OF RESTORING BALANCE TO THE BODY.
Naturopathy is the practice of tapping into the innate healing power both in the body and in nature using food, herbs, lifestyle practices, and many other modalities. Shana will asses the root imbalances behind your symptoms using iridology, organ analysis, chinese medicine, and diagnostic tests. She then will customize a healing protocol that may draw on any of the following modalities: nutrition, herbs, lifestyle practices, healing treatments, and mindbody therapies. Shana's wholistic approach relates to emotional and spiritual factors in addition to looking at diet, lifestyle, environment, heredity, as well as emotional and spiritual state when creating a healing plan.
To maximize results it's usually recommended to be ready to come back for follow up to receive support and/or coaching from Shana.
Mindbody Modalities & Therapies to Support Your Healing Process include:
- Health Kinesiology - Health Kinesiologists use gentle muscle testing to communicate directly with your body’s unique energy system which offers your system a wide range of powerful procedures designed to rebalance and trigger self-healing.
- Colonic Treatments - Hydrotherapy of the colon, also known as colonic cleansing or irrigation, involves using water to flush waste out of the large intestine.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (or PEMF) - Devices that utilize PEMF technology emit electromagnetic waves at different frequencies in order to stimulate and encourage your body’s natural recovery process.
- Allergy/food sensitivity reversal - A retraining process is applied to points on the body's meridians to heal or reduce allergies or food sensitivities.
- Acupressure/Acupuncture - Applying manual pressure or needles to stimulate specific meridian points on the body.
- Paleo therapy- Mud Packs are applied to the body over organs or at injury locations to promote healing and detoxification.
- Theta Healing - An energy healing modality that releases mental blocks in the system.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming - A set of principles and techniques aimed at changing habits, enhancing self-awareness, increasing confidence, building communication skills, and motivating positive social actions.
- Yoga Therapy- Therapeutic postures are used to facilitate structural healing in the body and restoring alignment to the musculoskeletal system.
- Emotional/Trauma Healing - See "Somatic Therapy" below for more information.
- Nutritional healing - combining principles from western nutrition, chinese medicine, aryuveda, and raw foods diets Shana will individualize clients a nutritional healing protocol to maximize results.
- Herbal Medicine - Medicinal herbs and plants may be used to direct healing power to specific organs and systems in your body in order to speed up healing.
- Detox Therapies - See "Detoxification Therapies" below for more information.
- Iridology - See "Iridology" below for more information.
Shana has experience working with the following conditions: