Shape Divider - Style zigzag
Mindbody Healing Treatments
Integrative therapies to support your healing process.
- Reiki - Reiki uses light touch to direct energy to different places in the body in order to release energy blocks and speed up healing.
- Reflexology - Reflexology is a form of therapeutic massage on the feet that uses the wisdom of meridians and pressure points to activate healing in the body.
- Health Kinesiology - Health Kinesiologists use gentle muscle testing to communicate directly with your body’s unique energy system which offers your system a wide range of powerful procedures designed to rebalance and trigger self-healing.
- Colonic Treatments - Hydrotherapy of the colon, also known as colonic cleansing or irrigation, involves using water to flush waste out of the large intestine.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (or PEMF) - Devices that utilize PEMF technology emit electromagnetic waves at different frequencies in order to stimulate and encourage your body’s natural recovery process.
- Allergy/food sensitivity reversal - A retraining process is applied to points on the body's meridians to heal or reduce allergies or food sensitivities.
- Acupressure/Acupuncture - Applying manual pressure or needles to stimulate specific meridian points on the body.
- Paleo therapy- Mud Packs are applied to the body over organs or at injury locations to promote healing and detoxification.
- Theta Healing - An energy healing modality that releases mental blocks in the system.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming - A set of principles and techniques aimed at changing habits, enhancing self-awareness, increasing confidence, building communication skills, and motivating positive social actions.
- Yoga Therapy- Therapeutic postures are used to facilitate structural healing in the body and restoring alignment to the musculoskeletal system.